Today is the last day of holiday and I'm having a super duper ultra tiring Saturday. Nothing really important, actually. Just going out with some friends from GGK (one of my school extracurricular), having a nice lunch with my tenth class and going to senior high school alumnus' houses.
Anyway about "Something Borrowed" movie that I watch last night, I have my favorite line from the movie, which is when Dex is talking to his dad,
"Have you ever gone down a road, far down and wondered, maybe it wasn't what you want?"
I'm thinking about this words lately, and I wonder if maybe everything that I have now is not what I really want. I mean like school things, or maybe about a relationship that I don't like, well I don't know.
Half an hour left to Arsenal - Stoke City match, and I'm feeling so excited. COYG!!
Kissssess, H :) x
P.S : This blogging thing is ADDICTING.
No comments:
Post a Comment