Friday, my dear, always feels good. I'm wasting this beautiful Friday by watching 5 episodes of Supernatural and re-watched "Something Borrowed". I like this movie tho "To be continue" is written at on the screen after the movie credits. And Supernatural's "Mystery Spot" episode is just amazing. Can't stop laughing on Sam, really, hahaha.
Anyway holiday is going to be over soon. So sad to know, right. I wish my school can add 5 or 6 days more for holiday, but it wont. Even if I pray to God every minutes of my life, I know it will never ever ever happen.
Aaand just so you know, I just watch The Expendables 2 on Wednesday with a nice friend. It's such a good movie (with 50000IDR/ticket, its still worth to watch). The Expendables 2 is a FULL action movie, with no romance, yes! I thought it is impossible to find an American movie without kissing scene on it, but finally I found one. Me likey this movie better than its first. It's because there are Jason Statham and Liam Hemsworth in Expendables 2 haha. I felt so sad when Billy the Kid (Liam played as him in the movie) died. And Billy's letter for Sophia.... Ermahgerd I'm crying on the cinema. This is my favorite photo of Billy:
Breath-taking. Yes.
Well, I think thats enough for today's post. Can't wait for Arsenal - Stoke City match tomorrow night. 3points we're coming.
Kissesssss, H.

No comments:
Post a Comment