Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Most Perfectly Perfect Thursday In My 15 Years Old Life

Tomorrow is Friday and weekend come closer :D Nothing's happier than knowing this tiring week will finally end. But sadly, next week is gonna be harder because there are TONS of tests. But I think thats the point of being a senior high school students: Uncountable tests! Haha correct me if my point is wrong.
Ok so next thing that I really want you to know is me and my sister are finally made a post-it thing in our room hahaha that's not so important but I just want you to know ;p So here it is;


I know that it is not as good as any reminder that you've ever seen, but at least we've tried haha anyway I have a new crush, it's Ed Sheeran my dear oh my I've known him from last year but I didn't know that he could be sooo amazing on London Olympics' Closing Ceremony '12. Last week I wikipedia-ed him and from wikipedia I knew that he started singing from 14 years old! That's just sound too unbelievable, right? And his The A Team is "one thousand thumbs up", tho I'd prefer listening to Boyce Avenue cover when I'm sad cause Alejandro is so perfect for singing the sad song (with piano, most) ha.
I think it's enough because I still have some homeworks to do (Indonesian speech and Germany translating thing). But today's the most perfect thing to know that Theo Walcott ISN'T LEAVING ARSENAL woohooo perfect Thursday!:-) :-)

Kissseessssss, H.

No comments:

Post a Comment