Sunday, June 2, 2013

I blog again!

Aay, I'm back !:D
....even when I know the fact that nobody would give a shit about me or my blog.

Eh, nevermind haha well by the way it's nice to have my blog around again. I'm kinda need to share things lately. How are you people? I'm pretty good thanks, just in case if you want to know how am I doing. (and I bet nobody want to)
Sooo, I'm having final exams at the moment and for the next 7/8 days. And it scares me to death haha but I know I'll pass it all. Pray for me ok:-)

A lot of things happened to me in the past 6-7months. Some changed me but some others don't. But at least I'm still me, at least I'm still doing what I used to do since 1st grade of elementary school;screwing things haha
I love my life lately, it's more colorful and happier than I could remember. Sure bad things happened too, like when my sister left me because she's going to college. But it's ok. I'll go from this city when I graduate high school :P

The only problems for me nowadays is time management. I don't have daily schedule or study schedule. I study when I want it haha but lately I'm thinking that its wrong. I check on my laptop too much in a week. And fyi, once I open it I just can't turn it off again. Especially when I'm on skype or when I'm playing modoo marble. Seriously. I could waste 6-8hrs on my laptop. Yesterday I didn't study for the biology exams because I'm playing it. I really want it to be stopped, but its just real hard. If you have suggestions please tell me, I'll thank you so much.

Eh well truth is I have a lot of things to tell in my mind, but I really just don't know what to write. Maybe this is the way the universe tell me that my English is not enough and I'm not a writer in the future. Duh, thanks.
Hahaha well I think that's all I can tell you. I know it's not interesting for you to read. I know. Sorry :(
Wish me luck for my civic and english exam tomorrow. I need it.

Lot of kisses, H.

No comments:

Post a Comment