Hi again u people.
Sooo exam week is over and I'm really surprised that I could survive it. You have no idea how hard it is, answering germany exam when you have no idea what is the meaning of the question..haha yeah well I'm just happy that I finished it.
My recent activities lately are just like watching criminal minds 12/7, watching tv, eating tons of junk food, and sleeping. Meh I don't exercise like I used to again..and I'm feeling the guilty pleasure.. Maybe I'll exercising again tonight, I hope I will haha
I'm feeling miserable these recent days. I always ask myself, "When will people stop hurting me?"
I know that I'm not a good person but at least I always try to be one. I just don't get it why everybody lies to me when I never lie to them.. Maybe I'll just never be good enough to them, yeah.
So if I'm not going anywhere this holiday maybe I'll just gonna watch the Criminal Minds and blame everything on myself. Asking to myself, why I can't be good enough for everybody, why I'm always be the one to be victim, and all I'm asking is that I'll survive thru all of this shits around me.
Lot of hugs, (sadly no one is gonna hug me back), H.
No comments:
Post a Comment