Minggu penuh ulangan... Senin; Biologi, Selasa; Fisika, Rabu; Kimia, Kamis; Kuliner. Iya, makanya ngeblog libur seminggu haha.
Anyway Ars-Liv kemarin 2-0!!!!! I'm so happy, especially to know that Podols scored the first goal & then Cazorla was the second who scored! I believe that Giroud will score on next week's match vs Southampton ;-)
Actually I've got nothing to tell about. I just want to blog. This is where I belong *eaaaaa
But the truth is, I'm in dilemma. You know, when you're doing something and then you realize that that is not what you really want. The truth is that I'm tired of having a relationship that I don't really want to have. I can't do this no more.
By the way, my late September Wish is : I hope that one day I can found someone's special so I could say to him, this;
"I vow to love you, and no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find a way back to each other."
Ah, my favorite line from "The Vow". Haha.
Kissessss, H.
No comments:
Post a Comment