Happy weekend everyone!! Yesterday (Sat, 15-9-'12) was a great day for all gooners. The arsene's boys won 6-1, and my God, I exploded!!haha Podols' freekick power!! Gervi scored 2, and Walcott goal is such a pureefect closing for me.
Sad to know that its weekend already, I do love this week so much. Really, this week is a gift for me, the best week I've ever had in my whole life. No hard things lately, and I liked it much, thank you everyone for everything that meant so much to me.
By the way Resident Evil 5 is released 3-4 days ago but I still got no time to watch it on cinema. I'll just buy the dvd ha maybe I'll make time to watch Premium Rush.
Eh and GGK'9 played at SHS1's Bday Closing Ceremony yesterday. I'll post the photos later! Bye everyone, and once again: Happy weekend!:-)
Hugs, H.
No comments:
Post a Comment