1. Nice Eye
Ok, truth is, I really want to have a beautiful blue eye or hazel. But nah I got the brownish-blackish one, so I think that I'll never have this one.
2. Clouds
Clouds are always fun to see. No matter when you see it, (except when its tornado or something scary) it'll always look nice. Agree?
3. Ed Sheeran
Ed Sheeran is the most beautiful person I've ever known. I mean, look at his chubby cheeks! It's really un-ignore-able hahaha but I guess I'll never have this one too, he's just too perfect to me :p
4. Babies (Yay!!)
Nah this is the one that I believe and I always hope I'll get one in my future (two is better). When you're sad, just look at babies and heeeellll your mood will slightly up up up haha
5. Nice boyfriend in a nice sweater
I don't really know if I this is a 'best thing', it's because I like guys in sweater OR Chico is just amazing....
6. Good-looking underwater pictures
I want my good-looking face underwater onceee. I cant swim (truth hurts), but I believe that I'll swim one day, and I'll have my own underwater pictures :D
7. YOU
It always hurts to know that you are the best thing in my whole life but 76% of my heart said that you'll never be mine. Ha, your very welcome.





No comments:
Post a Comment